So you’re thinking about going to science writing grad school?
Many journalism programs at both the undergrad and graduate level offer courses and concentrations in covering science, technology, and health. The most prominent science journalism master’s programs in the U.S. include:
- Columbia Journalism’s MA, Science concentration
- Johns Hopkins’ Graduate Certificate in Science Writing and Master of Arts in Science Writing
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Graduate Program in Science Writing
- New York University’s Science, Health & Environmental Reporting Program
- University of California, Santa Cruz’s Science Communication Program
- Texas A&M University Program in Science And Technology Writing