- The World Health Organization’s “Myth busters” page. The page debunks common myths surrounding COVID-19.
- AFP’s “Busting coronavirus myths” page. The Paris-based international news agency’s coronavirus fact-checking page is updated frequently and has debunked more than 100 myths about the virus.
- First Draft’s “5 quick ways we can all double-check coronavirus information online.” Among this guide’s resources are tips and tools for verifying images and videos.
- PolitiFact’s “7 ways to avoid misinformation during the coronavirus pandemic.” A guide from The Poynter Institute’s political fact-checking service.
- International Fact-Checking Network’s “CoronaVirusFacts / DatosCoronaVirus Alliance Database.” A database of falsehoods about the novel coronavirus, gathered by an alliance of more than 100 fact-checkers around the world.